Grease Guru Statement – COVID-19
As the spread of Covid-19 increases, we want to let you know that Grease Guru Ltd has implemented certain measurers and is as prepared as possible for any impact on our service. We confirm that we are advising all of our employees to follow the government guidelines on how to prevent the spread of Coronavirus where possible.
As a minimum, Grease Guru Ltd are following government guidelines on health and safety practises for delaying the spread of Coronavirus. If you have additional preventative measures you would like us to adhere to, please let us know.
The Company is taking all reasonable hygiene precautions at our premises and in our vehicles.
We do not envisage any issues with our services but appreciate your patience and understanding if such issues did arise.
Our employees are equipped with the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment to minimise contamination. Disposable, non-reusable gloves have been provided and will be worn for all work including signing service reports and mobile devices.
Please contact the office on 03306 780 388 should you require any further assistance or information.
How to avoid catching or spreading coronavirus:
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Keep your work area/vehicle clean and use disinfectant where possible to clean your phones and desks regularly
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean